Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Flower and Food Still-lifes are Sold

They didn't sell for much but I don't mind too much because both ladies seemed really pleased to win the bid on them. I know they will be blown away with the quality when they actually see the works. These small studies only take a few hours to paint and I don't have a lot of time and materials invested like I do in some of my larger pieces. They are great promo pirces because it gets my name out there to more people and broadens my customer base. I wish my roses would quit dying- I have ideas for another couple paintings. Seems as if as soon as I get rid of those danged Japanese Beetles I get black spot disease on them. The first few of the sumemr were so promising too. I think I am horticulturally challenged when it comes to roses. sigh...

No comments: