Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stir Crazy

The snow envelopes our house like a huge silent blanket, the stillness broken only by the rumble of the snow plow as it scrapes and scratches its way through the slush and ice.

I suppose I try to make the best of it. I have been painting still life, trying to improve my techniques. I go to work but the church is dark and empty because the preschool classes and the adult day care program are cancelled due to the cold and snow. This is January in Northwest Ohio and we haven't had one this cold and snowy in a long time.

Here is a 9" x 12" painting I did Sunday. I am a bit behind on posting because I've been trying to organize my art business for the new year and it's a bigger job than I thought. I'm taking this one to work because I like it a lot and I just sold one that is hanging in my office.

Grapes with Green Pot


No comments: