Saturday, February 09, 2008

No. 2 in my series of Cattitude Painitngs



This is Buffy from Australia. He is 15 years old and he hates getting brushed, according to owner, Patricia. Patricia allowed me to use a photograph she took of him to create this paintng that is incredibly full of attitude. I think I am calling it "I'll Have My Tuna NOW" Not for sale, as Patricia is purchasing but I will be offering large same size Giclee canvas prints (18" x 24") and notecards of the entire series in September.

1 comment:

perugina said...

Hi Nora,
Seeing my beautiful Buffy on your site is so wonderful, and i am so excited for us both.

For me... it was a thrill that you chose him to be part of your series 'Cattitudes' Cats with Attitudes and that he is #2.

For you...I dearly wish you every success with the prints and cards and that the rest of the series is as successful as Buffy's Portrait 'I'll Have My Tuna Now!'
that's very fitting as Tuna is his favourite.

Perugina