Thursday, May 04, 2006

Two More Colorful Nudes in the Series of 20






Last month I was quickly tiring of this series, but now that the end is in sight, I can truthfully say I will miss creating these bright beautiful women. You never know what you're going to get when you take a black and white drawing and try to decipher what colors you want the shadows and highlights to become. It's tremendously rewarding when your "creation" turns out better than expected. I limit myself to one of these paintings per day and even when the actual painting only requires a few hours, the preparation time takes almost as long. With numbers 16 and 17 complete I need to determine a way to end the series on a triumphant note. This is going to be tough to accomplish, as some of these nudes have been truly awesome paintings! I am listing

these on eBay tonight and tomorrow night. You can find No. 16 here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7412576880 and No. 17 here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7412587824

No comments: