Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's been a busy week!



We finally finished our Christmas shopping. There are still a few packages that haven't

shown up yet but there are still three more days left so maybe they'll get here on time. I'm catching up on my Colorful Nude series. I need to have ten done by the end of the year to stay on schedule and it looks as if I'll make it. I am thrilled that No. 6 sold for $91.00! I have listed no. 7 at $34.95- it's a 16 x 20 and I think it's only fair I charge $10 more for them but it really seems to discourage bidding.
I finished two more today and these listings will begin tomorrow right before no. 7 ends. Hopefully I'll get a bid because I don't really want to relist it and mess up the order I have them in. I am going to Front Page no. 9 because I really like it and I think it has some possibilities but you never know, I guess. One person's favorite painting is another person's trash. And an additional $20 fee is a lot for a painting when you start the bid out at $25.

No comments: